TEST SHIPMENTS TO RUSSIA
One of the biggest obstacles in doing business in Russia: how can/should I get my goods delivered to my customers in Russia in the most efficient and effective way. This appears to be a challenge for many exporters, especially in the initial phase, when companies trying to take the first steps on the Russian market.
Naturally, your potential customer in Russia initially wants to receive a few test shipments to get to know and test your product better. In most cases, the exporter must take care of the transport, customs clearance, payment of import duties and taxes, whereby the customer in Russia only wishes to receive the goods.
Regardless of the dimensions and weight of your test shipment, IMNEX takes care of the entire process of handling.
You, as an exporter, don’t have to do anything and your customer only has to accept the goods.
IMNEX SERVICE INCLUDES
- Customer support on tariff regulations: fees, duties and VAT
- Customer support on non-tariff regulation: certificates, permits and notifications
- Definition of product codes
- Advice on all aspects of Customs clearance
- Preparation of the required documentation for import or export Customs declarations
- Preparation of AWB, CMR, TIR Carnets, including electronic copies
- Full Customs clearance of all cargo types delivered by ocean, road and air
- Customs inspection of goods
Download IMNEX diagram Trading House Rusland
MORE IMNEX SOLUTIONS
IMNEX services extend from the first meeting to the entire project management. Together with our partners we will help you from the first cautious steps on the Russian market to carrying out the large-scale projects.