DELIVERED DUTY PAID RUSSIA
DDP means that the seller meets his delivery obligation when the goods have been made available on said location in the country of import. The seller bears the risk and costs including rights, taxes and other duties associated with the delivery of the cleared goods in the country of import.
DDP shipments are becoming increasingly popular in Russia, since Russian customs procedures haven’t exactly become easier over the past years. That is why more and more Russian importers choose not to import themselves and require their suppliers to provide DDP solutions.
That is why these suppliers turn to their logistic service providers for a suitable and profitable solution. IMNEX has strategic partnerships with a number of logistics service providers & Customs Agencies in Moscow and St. Petersburg and together we can offer tailor-made solutions for our customers.
IMNEX always provides complete, clear and detailed information about the costs in all stages of delivery.
IMNEX SERVICE INCLUDES
- Customer support on tariff regulations: fees, duties and VAT
- Customer support on non-tariff regulation: certificates, permits and notifications
- Definition of product codes
- Advice on all aspects of Customs clearance
- Preparation of the required documentation for import or export Customs declarations
- Preparation of AWB, CMR, TIR Carnets, including electronic copies
- Full Customs clearance of all cargo types delivered by ocean, road and air
- Customs inspection of goods
Download IMNEX diagram DDP Russia
MORE IMNEX SOLUTIONS
IMNEX services extend from the first meeting to the entire project management. Together with our partners we will help you from the first cautious steps on the Russian market to carrying out the large-scale projects.