IMNEX transport solutions
- Groupage shipments
- Part loads (LTL)
- Complete loads (FTL)
- Urgent transports / express service
IMNEX Extra services
IMNEX only offers road transport from and to Ukraine.
We can collect goods in Benelux, Western and Southern Europe on a daily basis. Complete loads (FTL shipments) are transported directly to their destinations in Ukraine. Groupage and partial loads (LTL shipments) are consolidated in the DC of IMNEX in Nijmegen.
As soon as your shipment has crossed the border between Poland and Ukraine, our agent in Kiev will provide further guidance and contact with the consignee on site.
Mandatory documents for all shipments to Ukraine
Shipments destined for Ukraine must bear the following documents (in English or Russian languages):
A trade invoice (in five-fold) with the following details:
- name and address of the importer and exporter
- date and place of dispatch and destination
- marks, numbers, number and type of individual pieces
- goods description (including commodity or HS code), gross and net weight
- freight costs
- code of the currency in which the invoice is drawn up
- country of origin and producer name
- price per unit and total price
- payment and delivery terms and any credit restrictions and discounts
The invoice is signed and stamped. Legalization not necessary. In goods that have no commercial value, the pro-forma invoice must contain the following text: ‘For customs clearance only’. In addition, the pro forma invoice must contain the goods code and the customs value.
Below you can download a template and an example of commercial invoice:
If you send a non-commercial / non-business shipment, for example a personal gift or sample, you can download a template and an example of Pro Forma invoice below:
Pro Forma invoice (non-commercial shipment) template
Pro Forma invoice (non-commercial shipment) example
All shipments must be accompanied by a packing list (in five-fold), containing specification of all goods.
Details on the packing list must match the details on the trade invoice.
CMR / Consignment note
CMR must contain almost the same information as the invoice and packing list.
The CMR / Consignment note for transport by road, to be drawn up by you or by IMNEX.
When you exporting goods to Ukraine, an Export document must be prepared. With this document you show that the goods have left the European Union. The document is also important for your VAT (sales tax 0%) administration.
Special requirements Ukraine
A specific provisions exist in Ukraine for the transport of certain groups of goods. That is why it is always advisable to consult the importer about the applicable regulations. You will also find a lot of information on the websites of your Chamber of Commerce (www.kvk.nl ) or the State Agency for enterprising Netherlands (www.rvo.nl).
Contracts/ trade agreements
Make arrangements with your Ukrainian business partner preferably in writing. Have it assessed by a lawyer with knowledge of Ukrainian law.
A Ukrainian company or individual does not have to register foreign trade relations with the government. If an individual performs local or international trade activities, he must report them to the Ukrainian authorities. This applies to all forms of activities.
The Civil Code and the Commercial Code of Ukraine contain the basic rules governing various matters relating to the establishment, maintenance and dissolution of commercial law persons.
Ukraine and the Netherlands are both parties to the Vienna Sales Convention. Trade disputes are dealt with according to this treaty unless it is explicitly declared inapplicable in the contract. Statements from foreign courts are recognized. A lawsuit in Ukraine costs a lot of money and the outcome is by no means certain.
IMNEX destination specialist Ukraine
Transit time groupage shipments and partial loads (LTL):
- Kiev 10-12 days, departure 2 x per week
- Other destinations on request, departure 2x per week
Transit time complete loads (FTL):
- Region Kiev 5-6 days, daily departure
- Other destinations on request, daily departure
- TILT / TAUT trailers 13.6 LDM
- Box trailers 13.6 LDM
- Volume combinations up to 120m3
- Reefer trailers 13.6 LDM
- 3 tonnes small Tilt trucks
- 3 tonnes small Reefer trucks
- 5 tonnes small Tilt trucks
- 5 tonnes small Reefer trucks
- Special transport equipment
- 3 – 4 days for standard groupage / LTL
- 2 – 3 days for complete loads
- Temperature controlled transport on request
- General cargo
- Food and feed / HACCP goods
- High value goods
- Agro machinery and equipment
- Project cargo
- Spare parts / warranty parts
- Semi-finished products
- Temperature controlled transport
- Hazardous goods
Maximum Gross loading weight: 21 tonnes, including packaging and pallet / load carrier
Of course we are able to send your goods by ‘express service’ (two drivers / changing trucks). This allows us to shorten the delivery time at each destination.
- 1 January (New Year’s Day)
- 7 and 8 January (Orthodox Christmas)
- 13 January Orthodox New Year
- Orthodox Easter
- 1 May (Labor Day)
- 9 May (Victory Day)
- 27 and 28 May (Orthodox Pentecost)
- 28 June (Day of the Constitution)
- 24 August (Independence Day)
Holidays without dates change every year.
Some business habits tips at a glance:
- Build a personal relationship.
- When exporting to Ukraine, work with the Ukrainian partners on the basis of 100% prepayments.
- It is important to pass on the topics for discussion (in writing) before a meeting with a government agency.
- Be proactive and confirm your appointment by telephone.
- Business cards are very important, preferably in Ukrainian.
Transport from and to Ukraine
- Twice a week groupage transport
- Daily collection of Full Truck Loads)
- Temperature controlled / IMO / High-value goods transport
- Road transport
DOWNLOAD IMNEX GENERAL TARIFFS CONDITION’S
FORWARDING SERVICES UKRAINE