IMNEX transport solutions
- Groupage shipments
- Part loads (LTL)
- Complete loads (FTL)
- Urgent transports / express service
IMNEX Extra services
IMNEX only offers road transport from and to Belarus.
We can collect goods in Benelux, Western and Southern Europe on a daily basis. Complete loads (FTL shipments) are transported directly to their destinations in Belarus. Groupage and partial loads (LTL shipments) are consolidated in the DC of IMNEX in Nijmegen.
As soon as your shipment has crossed the border between Poland and Belarus, our agent in Minsk will provide further guidance and contact with the consignee on site.
Mandatory documents for all shipments to Belarus
Shipments destined for Belarus must bear the following documents (in English or Russian languages):
A trade invoice (in five-fold) with the following details:
- name and address of the importer and exporter
- date and place of dispatch and destination
- marks, numbers, number and type of individual pieces
- goods description (including commodity or HS code), gross and net weight
- freight costs
- code of the currency in which the invoice is drawn up
- country of origin and producer name
- price per unit and total price
- payment and delivery terms and any credit restrictions and discounts
The invoice is signed and stamped. Legalization not necessary. In goods that have no commercial value, the pro-forma invoice must contain the following text: ‘For customs clearance only’. In addition, the pro forma invoice must contain the goods code and the customs value.
Below you can download a template and an example of commercial invoice:
If you send a non-commercial / non-business shipment, for example a personal gift or sample, you can download a template and an example of Pro Forma invoice below:
Pro Forma Invoice (non-commercial shipment) template
Pro Forma Invoice (non-commercial shipment) sample
All shipments must be accompanied by a packing list (in five-fold), containing specification of all goods.
Details on the packing list must match the details on the trade invoice.
CMR / Consignment note
CMR must contain almost the same information as the invoice and packing list.
The CMR / Consignment note for transport by road, to be drawn up by you or by IMNEX.
When you exporting goods to Belarus, an Export document must be prepared. With this document you show that the goods have left the European Union. The document is also important for your VAT (sales tax 0%) administration.
Special requirements Belarus
A specific provisions exist in Belarus for the transport of certain groups of goods. That is why it is always advisable to consult the importer about the applicable regulations. You will also find a lot of information on the websites of your Chamber of Commerce (www.kvk.nl ) or the State Agency for enterprising Netherlands (www.rvo.nl).
Contracts / trade agreements
Make arrangements with your Belarussian business partner preferably in writing. Have it assessed by a lawyer with knowledge of Belarussian law.
A Belarusian company or individual does not have to register foreign trade relations with the government. If an individual performs local or international trade activities, he must report them to the Belarussia authorities. This applies to all forms of activities.
New customs legislation officially in force
On 11 April 2017, Belarus as the last member signed the new customs legislation for the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU). The Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) wants to strengthen the economies of the participating countries through a common market. The new customs legislation still has to be incorporated into the legislation of the participating countries: Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia.
The legislation has officially entered into force on 1 January 2018. Due to the amendment of the law, customs in Russia have to make many adjustments. This has consequences for the handling process. Implementation in practice and uniform handling takes time. (Source: www.rvo.nl )
IMNEX Transport from and to Belarus
Transit time groupage shipments and partial loads (LTL):
- Minsk about 8-10 days, departure 2 x per week
- Other destinations on request, departure 2x per week
Transit time complete loads (FTL):
- Region Minsk about 4-5 days, daily departure
- Other destinations on request, daily departure
- TILT / TAUT trailers 13.6 LDM
- Box trailers 13.6 LDM
- Volume combinations up to 120m3
- Reefer trailers 13.6 LDM
- 3 t small Tilt trucks
- 3 t small Reefer trucks
- 5 t small Tilt trucks
- 5 t small Reefer trucks
- Special transport equipment
- 3 – 4 days for standard groupage / LTL
- 2 – 3 days for complete loads
- Temperature controlled transport on request
- General cargo
- Food and feed / HACCP goods
- High value goods
- Agro machinery and equipment
- Project cargo
- Spare parts / warranty parts
- Semi-finished products
- Temperature controlled transport
- Hazardous goods
Maximum Gross loading weight: 21 tonnes, including packaging and pallet / load carrier
Of course we are able to send your goods by ‘express service’ (two drivers / changing trucks). This allows us to shorten the delivery time at each destination.
- 1 January (New Year’s Day)
- 7 January (Orthodox Christmas)
- 8 March (International Women’s Day)
- Orthodox Easter
- 1 May (Labor Day)
- 9 May (Victory Day)
- 3 July (Day of Independence)
- 7 November (Day of the Revolution)
- 25 December (Catholic Christmas)
Belarus has no driving ban scheme. In the months of June, July and August a temporary driving ban can be imposed at high temperatures (from 25 ° C). This applies to vehicles with an axle load from 6 t, between 10.00 am and 10.00 pm on the entire road network.
Some tips for business customs at a glance:
- Language: Belarusian and Russian are the official languages.
- Business meetings: Discussions are usually formal and modest in nature. A business relationship is based on trust. Belarusians often build up trust during lunches and dinners.
- Hierarchy: Doing business in Belarus is bureaucratic, hierarchical and takes time. The person with the most responsibility in a company makes the final decision.
- Business use: Trust is essential in the successful conclusion of an agreement. Belarusians separate business and private, asking personal questions during business meetings is inappropriate.
Transport from and to Belarus
- Twice a week groupage transport
- Daily collection of Full Truck Loads)
- Temperature controlled / IMO / High-value goods transport
- Road transport
DOWNLOAD IMNEX GENERAL TARIFFS CONDITION’S
FORWARDING SERVICES BELARUS